The Ground Station GS1000 manufactured by Flying Robots SA is equipped with user-friendly software in order to allow a simple management of flight plans.
It also informs the user/operator about the air vectors functioning and the on board equipments availability.
The Ground Station is based on Linux PC architecture and it has the following functions:
- Mission programing (waypoints, landing points, prohibited areas),
- Real time control of the position and condition of the UAV (engine data, sensors data),
- UAV location on the map,
- Interpretation of flight data,
- Change of piloting modes (automatic, assisted),
- Manual control of the aircraft if necessary,
- Real time video display,
- Payload control.
Liaison between UAV and Ground Station is ensured with an omni-directional TMTC (Télémesure - Télécommande) antenna used for up and down data tranfers.
Flying Robots SA is also able to provide an automatic video tracking antenna station including tripod, electric motors, cables and connectors.